Vegetarian Schezwan Fried Rice Ingredients
- schezwan sauce – 3 tspn (or according to taste)
- basmati rice – 3 cups (cooked)
- oil – 2 tspn
- garlic – 1 tspn (finely chopped)
- ginger – 1 tspn (finely chopped)
- spring onions – ¼ cup (finely chopped)
- Capsicum – ¼ cup (finely chopped)
- carrot – ¼ cup (finely chopped)
- French beans – ¼ cup (finely chopped)
- celery – 3-4 tspn (finely chopped)
- soy sauce – 1tspn
- vinegar – 1tspn
- salt to taste
Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add garlic and ginger and sauté them on a medium flame for a few seconds.
Add the spring onions, capsicum, carrot and french beans and sauté them for few mins.
Now add chopped celery, schezuan sauce, soya sauce, vinegar and mix well, cook it on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
Add boiled rice and salt to taste, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3-4 minutes and stir occasionally.
Serve it in a serving bowl and garnish it with spring onion.
Serve hot immediately with tomato sauce.