Tips that helps you to stay healthy during the pregnancy:
During pregnancy time it is very important to be aware of what to do? What to eat? & what to avoid? As your pregnancy continues in order to take care of yourself and your baby too.
What to do on your pregnancy:
- Firstly drink 1 glass of Luke warm water daily in the morning.
- Continue to take prenatal vitamins that suggested by your doctor.
- Always stay active unless you are experiencing swelling or pain.
- Do work out your pelvic floor by doing Kegel exercises. While doing the exercise if have the below symptoms consult your doctor:
- Blurred vision
- Chest pain
- Stomach pain.
- Eat a diet that have high in fruits, vegetables, low-fat forms of protein and fibre.
- Drink lots of water as you can.
- Eat enough calories like about 300 more calories than normal per day.
- Go for a small walk in the morning and in the evening.
- Keep your teeth and gums healthy because Poor dental hygiene is linked to premature labor.
- Get plenty of rest and sleep.
- Drink Pomegranate juice it may prevent pregnancy complications.
What to avoid during pregnancy:
- Avoid strenuous exercise or strength training that could cause an injury to your baby.
- Avoid drinking alcohol including beer and wine.
- Avoid caffeine (not more than one cup of coffee or tea per day).
- Avoid smoking.
- Avoid illegal drugs.
- Avoid papaya, Grapes, Fish and Seafood, Sesame Seeds, Ajinomoto, Pineapple, Fennel and Fenugreek Seeds.
- Avoid packaged and ready-made food items like pickles, sauces, chutneys.
- Stay away from cat litter it can carry a parasite that causes toxoplasmosis.
- Avoid unpasteurized milk or other dairy products.
- Avoid deli meats or hot dogs.
- Avoid long car trips and airplane flights (after you enter your 34th week of pregnancy, airlines may not let you board the plane because of the possibility of an unexpected delivery on the plane).
- If you must travel, stretch your legs and walk around at least every hour or two hours.
- Avoid cleaning products that are harm (while using any cleaning products Check its label to make sure there are no safety warnings for pregnant women).
- Avoid sitting standing for too long.
- Avoid Wearing heels.
- Avoid wearing too tight cloths even Tight clothes won’t hurt your baby but they might make you feel uncomfortable.