Ingredients for Sugar Pootharekulu
- Phyllo sheets – 1 pack
- Ghee – 4 tablespoons
- Cardamom powder – 2 tablespoons
- Finely powdered sugar – 300 g
- Take a layer of phyllo sheets apply some ghee using brush all over the phyllo sheets.
- Now sprinkle some powdered sugar along with cardamom powder.
- Spread another layer of phyllo sheets on it and again apply ghee, sugar and cardamom powder.
- Repeat the same process until you get a thick layer.
- Now roll them into a rectangle shape.
- Tasty Pootharekulu is ready to be served.
- You can also try jaggery Pootharekulu it is more easy recipe than sugar Pootharekulu.