Signs Of Labour Pain:
Many pregnancy women has wondered how labor will feel? How long it will take? & How to know whether the symptoms are real or just a false signs of labour pains. It’s very hard to predict the answers because some women’s may get false alarm and some may get direct real pains, since every birth is different. But if you pay close attention and notice the below signs of labor you might be able to tell that it’s almost time to meet your baby soon!
Signs of labor that tells you that your baby’s on the way:
- Your Baby drops.
- Water breaks.
- Cervix dilates.
- Cramps and increased back pain.
- Your joints feel looser.
- You stop gaining weight.
- You feel extra tired.
- Disrupted sleep.
- Fatigue and nesting instinct.
- Vaginal discharge changes color and consistency.
- Some women’s may feel painful contractions that occur at regular and increasingly shorter intervals and the pains may become longer and stronger in intensity.
- Some women’s may experience blurred or double vision.
- Severe headache.
- Sudden swelling.
click here to know about Symptoms During Pregnancy and Tips that helps you to stay healthy during the pregnancy.