Pumpkin Pancake Recipe
Ingredients for Pumpkin Pancake
- Pumpkin – 1/2 cup (boiled and pureed)
- Refined flour – 3/4 cup (maida)
- Oats flour – 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Eggs – 2
- Vanilla essence – 1/2 Tsp
- Castor sugar – 1/2 cup
- Melted butter – 2 Tbsp (or as required)
- Milk – 1/4 cup
- Any fruit pieces to garnish
- Honey for drizzling
- Take a bowl add refined flour, oats flour and salt to taste, mix well.
- Now add the pumpkin puree, eggs, vanilla essence & castor sugar, mix well.
- Add some melted butter and mix till it become smooth batter.
- Heat some butter in a non-stick pan on a medium flame and wipe it with a wet tissue.
- Now pour a ladleful of pancake batter in it and spread.
- Cook it on medium flame by turning sides, till evenly done on both sides.
- Stack the pancakes one on top of the other in a serving plate.
- Garnish it with your favorite fruit pieces and drizzle some honey on the top and serve immediately.