Ingredients for Palak Paneer Recipe
- Spinach 10 oz ( boiled and grinded
- Paneer – 200 grms
- Green chillies 2-3
- Garlic chopped 8 cloves
- Oil or ghee – 3 tspn
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tspn
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
- Fresh cream 4 tablespoons
- Onion – ½ cup finely chopped
- Remove the stems and wash spinach thoroughly in running water. Blanch in salted boiling water for two minutes.
- Refresh in chilled water. Squeeze out excess water. Grind into a fine paste along with green chillies.
- Cut the paneer into one inch by one inch by half inch pieces. Heat oil in a pan.
- Add cumin seeds. When they begin to change color, add garlic and saute for half a minute.
- Add the spinach puree and stir. Check seasoning.
- Add water if required. When the gravy comes to a boil, add the paneer and mix well. Stir in lemon juice.
- Finally add fresh cream. Serve hot.