Oat Crusted Chicken Tenders Recipe
Recipe Servings: 4
- Chicken breast – 300 Gram (cut into strips)
- Salt to taste
- Garlic Paste – 1 Tbsp
- Ginger Paste – 1 Tbsp
- Green Chilli Paste – 1 Tbsp
- Oats – 1 Cup
- Refined flour – 3/4 Cup
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Dried Mixed Herbs – 1 Tbsp (italian herb)
- Garlic Powder – 1 tsp
- Firstly place the chicken breast on a flat surface with cling wrap & hammer it with a meat mallet until you get equal thickness all sides.
- Now cut the chicken breast into 2 inch thick strips.
- Take a mixing bowl and place chicken strips in it, add some salt to tate, ginger, garlic and green chilli paste and mix well, ensuring the marinade gets rubbed into the chicken pieces. Marinate it for 15-20 minutes.
- Make the oat crumb, place the oats in a food processor, and process it for 20 seconds or until coarsely ground.
- Now add flour, salt to taste, pepper, garlic powder and herbs. Pulse to make a coarse powder and spread out in an even layer in a plate.
- To cook chicken tenders, heat a pan on medium flame and brush it with oil.
- Take the chicken strips, coat them on both sides with oats mixture & place on the hot pan, ensuring it is completely flat then cook it until golden brown once cooked on one side, flip over and cook on the other.
- Serve hot and crispy.