Ingredients for Mayonnaise Nachos Dip recipe
- Eggless mayonnaise – 330 gms
- Hung curd – 1/2 to 1 cup
- Grated processed cheese – 1/4 cup
- Garlic clove – 2-3
- Green chillies – 2
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Dried oregano to taste
- Dry red chilli flakes to taste
- Take a blender add garlic and green chillies, make a fine paste of it and keep it aside.
- Take a mixing bowl and add mayonnaise, hung curd, salt to taste, pepper powder, oregano & chilli flakes.
- Now beat them well together rigorously up to right consistency.
- Refrigerate it and serve chilled with your likes.