Simple Mushroom Soup Recipe
- Mushroom – 1 cup (finely chopped)
- onion – 3 tspn (finely chopped)
- plain flour – 2 tspn
- boiled milk – 2 ½ cup
- butter 2-3 tspn
- Salt and pepper according to taste
- Take a pan heat butter add onions in it and sauté on a medium flame for 1-2 mins.
- Add the mushrooms and saute for few minutes. Add plain flour and sauté for a few seconds.
- Add the milk gradually and cook for 2 to 3 minutes stirring continuously.
- Add the salt and pepper according to taste.
- Serve hot