Ingredients for Jaggery Tea recipe
- Palm jaggery – ¼ cup (Chopped)
- Black peppercorns – ½ Tsp
- Cumin seeds – ½ Tsp
- Coriander seeds – ½ Tsp
- Dried ginger powder – 1 Tsp
- Water – 2 cups
- Take a blender, add the peppercorns, cumin, coriander seeds and dried ginger powder and ground them to a coarse mixture. Keep it aside.
- Heat water in a saucepan and allow it to boil on a medium flame for a couple of minutes.
- Add the palm jaggery in water, stir well and continue to cook it on a medium flame for 4 – 5 minutes or cook until it is completely dissolved while stirring occasionally.
- Now add the prepared coarse mixture, stir well and cook it on a medium flame for more 3-4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the flame and strain it by using a strainer in a deep bowl.
- Serve immediately.