Ingredients for Sour and Spicy Chicken Soup Recipe
- Chicken Breast – 1 medium (finely shredded )
- Spring Onion – 1 (finely chopped )
- Egg 1
- Cornflour – 3 tablespoons ( mix in half cup of water )
- Oil 1 tspn
- Garlic 2-3 cloves ( finely chopped )
- Ginger – 1/2 inch piece ( finely chopped )
- Green chillies – 2 ( finely chopped )
- Carrot – 1/2 medium ( chopped into thin strips )
- Mushrooms – 7 ( chopped )
- Soy sauce – 1 tspn
- chilli sauce – 2 tspns
- MSG – 1/4 tspns
- White pepper powder to taste
- Salt to taste
- Chicken stock – 6 cups
- Vinegar – 2 tspns
Take egg in a cup and whisk lightly.
Heat the oil in a pan, add chicken and stir-fry for two mins. Add ginger, garlic and green chillies and continue to stir-fry for a minute more.
Add spring onions , carrot, mushrooms and stir. Add the soy sauce, chilli sauce, MSG, pepper powder and Mix well and stir in chicken stock.
Boil them in medium flame for few mins. Now mix cornflour and cook until the soup thickens, stirring continuously. Stir in the whisked egg in a steady stream so that it forms into threads as it cooks.
Add vinegar and garnished spring onion greens, serve hot.