We all know that Lord Shani is the God of Justice. He is son of lord sun and the goddesses Chaya Devi. There are different types of mantras for chanting Lord Shani. By chanting those Maha Mantra you may get good times and good result’s in your life. These mantras will help those people who have the Saturn/Shani cycle or Sade sathi in their horoscope. These mantra’s can also cure the impact of Sadesati. The person who has Sade Saathi in their horoscope should recite the Lord Shani Mantra for 23000 times within the sade saathi period.
Power of chanting lord shani dev mantra:
- You can improve your life to such an extent that you would never have to look back!
- Lord Shani mantras can bring money and prosperity into your life
- Chanting the mantras in the right way can help you to solve all the problems related to wealth and health.
Benefits of chanting lord shani dev mantra:
- When we chant Shani Mantra, we can minimize the adverse effects of our past deeds with the blessings of lord Shani.
- When you feel depressed and demotivated due to the troubles that you face, Lord Shani mantras will help to boost your morale and confidence in your life.
- Lord Shani mantras are the royal roads to get wisdom, patience & justice in life.
The below all 3 mantras can be chanted for the pacification of Lord Shani:
1. Mula (Basic) Mantra of Lord Shani
Om sham shanaishcharaya namaha
You can chant this mantra for as many times as you want, but make sure whenever you chant this matra you do it for at least 108 times. The more you chant this mantra, the easier it is for you to attract prosperity into your life.
2. Beej Mantra of Lord Shani
Om pram prim praum sah shanaishcharaya namaha
While chanting this mantra make sure you chant it for at least 108 times.
3. Maha Mantra of Lord Shani
“Om Nilaanjana Samaabhasam
Ravi Putram Yamagrajam
Chaya Martanda Samhubhutam
Tam Namami Shaneshcharam”
Nilaanjana Samabhasam: The one who is glowing like a blue mountain
Ravi Putram Yamagrajam: The son of Lord Sun, The elder brother of Lord Yama.
Chaya Martanda Sambhutam: One who is born to Chaya (shadow) and Martanda (Another name of Lord Sun).
Tam Namami Shaneshcharam: I bow down to the slow moving one