Ingredients for Idli Peanut Chutney
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Curry leaves – 2 springs
- Urad dal – 2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – ¼ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Chilli powder to taste
- Mustard seeds – ¼ tsp
- Peanuts – 200 grams (roasted)
- Garlic – 6 cloves
- Tamarind juice – ¼ cup
- Hing – 1 pinch
- Take a pan heat oil add garlic cloves , roasted peanuts stir well
- Add red chilli powder, tamarind juice, salt, mix well, switch off the flame,keep it aside to cool
- Take a blender put peanut mixture into the blender and make a paste.
- Now for tempering, heat oil in a small pan and add mustard seeds let it to splutter, add cumin seeds, Urad daal, , add hing, curry leaves, roast this till Urad daal is becomes golden colour, let it cool down put it into the blender make a rough powder.
- Take a bowl add peanuts paste and also add the tempering mixture and mix it well.
- Serve this with idli, upma or dosa