Ingredients for Idli Dosa Chutney Powder Recipe
- Split black gram with skin – 1 cup
- Rice raw – ½ cup
- Coriander seeds – 2 Tsp
- Cumin seeds – 5 Tsp
- Black peppercorns – 4 Tsp
- Dry red chili – 8
- Asafoetida – 6 Tsp
- Salt to taste
- Curry leaves – 3 springs
- Oil – 2 Tbsp
- Heat oil in a pan, roast the split black gram, rice, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, black peppercorns, red chilies and curry leaves till nice aroma comes from it.
- Remove from the flame and allow the mixture to cool.
- Take a blender and blend the above mixture with asafoetida and salt to a fine powder.
- Store the powder in an airtight container and serve with dosa or idli.