Ingredients for Irani tea recipe
- Milk – 4 cups
- Khowa – 4 Tbsp
- Sugar – 2 Tsp
- Tea leaves – 2 Tbsp
- Water – 3 cups
- Take a saucepan; add water and tea leaves bring it to boil for 30 mins or boil it until water become to a half cup.
- Strain it by using strainer and keep it aside
- Take another bowl and boil milk in it until the milk becomes half of its quantity
- Add khowa and sugar in milk, stir well till it is completely dissolved.
- Now add the prepared tea leaves mixture.
- Hyderabadi irani tea is ready to be served.
- Serve hot with biscuits.