Ingredients for Herbed Paneer Dip recipe
- Parsley – 1/4 cup (chopped)
- Paneer – 1 cup (grated)
- Curd – 1/4 cup (whisked)
- Milk – 1/4 cup
- Dried oregano – 1/2 Tsp
- Dry red chilli flakes – 1 Tsp
- Salt to taste
- Take a blender & add the grated paneer, curds, chopped parsley & milk, blend well till it become smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into a deep mixing bowl and add oregano, chilli flakes and salt to taste, mix well.
- Refrigerate the mixture for atleast 1 hour.
- Serve chilled with toast, chips or any of your likes.