Ingredinets for Garlic Mayonnaise Dip recipe
- Garlic – 1 Tsp (minced)
- Green onion -1⁄4 cup (finely chopped)
- Olive oil – 1⁄4 cup
- Mayonnaise – 2 cups
- Take a mixing bowl and mix the minced garlic, chopped green onion tops & bottoms and the olive oil thoroughly.
- Now add the mayonnaise & blend the mixture well until the oil is absorbed into the mayonnaise thoroughly.
- Then keep it aside covered or you can also refrigerate.
- Serve it with fried chicken
- Enjoy the tasty dip with your likes