Ingredients of Fried Mushroom Recipe:
- Button mushroom – 6 cups
- Corn flour – 1/2 cup
- Sesame seeds – 2 Tsp
- White pepper powder – 2 Tsp
- Salt to taste
- Refined oil – 1 cup
- All-purpose flour – 2 1/2 cups
- Firstly wash the button mushrooms under running water. Once done keep them aside
- Take a mixing bowl & add all-purpose flour, white pepper powder, corn flour, salt to taste and sesame seeds, Mix them well with enough water.
- Keep on mixing the mixture until it become thick consistency.
- Meanwhile, put a deep-bottomed pan on a medium flame and heat 1 cup of refined oil in it. Then, dip the button mushrooms in the prepared mixture and gently transfer it in the pan.
- Deep fry the button mushrooms until they get a crispy texture and a golden.
- Serve hot with your favorite dips!