Ingredients for Egg Fried Rice Recipe
Basmati Rice – 2 cups (cooked)
Eggs – 2-3
Onions – 1 (finely chopped)
Ginger – 1tbsp (finely chopped)
Garlic – 4 cloves (finely chopped)
Capsicum – ½ cup (cut in to thin strips)
Carrot – medium (cut in to thin strips)
Cabbage – ½ cup (shredded)
Spring onions – ½ cup (finely chopped)
Soy sauce – 1 tspn
Chilli sauce – 1 tspn
Chilli powder to taste
Pepper to taste
Salt to taste
1. Scramble the eggs and keep it aside.
2. Heat oil in a wide pan, add chopped onions, ginger and garlic stir well and cook for 2 mins.
3. Add rest of the veggies and spring onion.
4. Now add salt and pepper according to taste.
5. Cook until the veggies are done, now add sauces. Mix well and cook in a medium flame for few mins.
6. Reduce the heat to the minimum and add scrambled eggs and cooked rice stir well
7. Cook on low flame for a min or two
8. Serve it in a serving bowl and garnish with chopped spring onions
9. Serve hot with tomato ketchup