Ingredients for Dhal powder Recipe
- Split Bengal gram – 1 cup
- Ghee – 1 Tsp
- Dry red chilies – 6
- Garlic – 6 cloves
- Curry leaves – few
- Salt to taste
- Heat ghee in a kadai, add Split Bengal gram, red chilies, garlic and curry leaves and saute them for few minutes on medium flame.
- Turn off the flame and keep it aside to cool.
- Take a blender and blend the mixture with salt to a fine powder.
- Dhal powder is ready. Now store the powder in an airtight container. Serve it with steamed rice