Ingredients for Creamy Cheese Dip recipe
- Cheese slices – 4 (broken into pieces)
- Cornflour – 2 Tsp
- Milk – 1 Tbsp
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Capsicum – 2 Tbsp (finely chopped)
- Mustard powder – 1/4 Tsp
- Salt – a pinch (or to taste)
- Combine the cornflour & 1 Tbsp of milk in a small mixing bowl and mix well, Keep it aside.
- Combine the cheese slices, ½ cup of milk & finely chopped capsicum, mix well then microwave it on high for a minute.
- Now add the cornflour-milk mixture, stir well & microwave it on high for a couple of minutes.
- Add the mustard powder & little salt to taste, mix well.
- Serve immediately with chips, wafers, bread pieces or any of your choice