Chocolate Golgappa Shots Recipe
Ingredients for Chocolate Golgappa Shots:
- Melted chocolate – 1 cup
- Crisp puris – 12-16 (poked)
- Colourful vermicelli to sprinkle
- Vanilla ice cream – 3 scoop
- Coffee decoction – 2 Tbsp
- Milk – 1 cup
- Motichoor laddoos – 5-6 (crushed)
- Chopped Pistachio for garnish
- Firstly dip the bottom of poked puris in the melted chocolate and place them upside down on a plate.
- Sprinkle some colourful vermicelli on puris and keep the puri’s plate in the refrigerator till the chocolate sets.
- Take a blender and Blend ice cream, coffee decoction and milk together, blend them until it become smooth.
- Now pour the ice cream mixture into individual shot glasses till they are ¾ full.
- Place the chocolate puri’s on top of the glass.
- Stuff each chocolate puri’s with some motichoor laddoo.
- Garnish it with chopped pistachio and serve immediately.