Ingredients for Cheesy Spinach Dip recipe
- Grated processed cheese – 1/2 cup
- Blanched spinach – 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Butter – 1 Tbsp
- Plain flour – 1 Tbsp
- Milk- 1 1/4 cups
- Dry red chilli flakes – 1 Tsp
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Heat butter in a non-stick pan on medium flame
- Add the plain flour & cook it for few seconds, while stirring continuously.
- Now gently add the milk, mix well and continue to cook on medium flame for couple of minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the cheese, chilli flakes, spinach, salt and pepper powder, stir well and cook it for another minute.
- Serve immediately with your favourite toast and enjoy