Ingredients for Chakli
- Rice flour – 2 cups
- Cumin seeds – 1 Tsp
- Asafoetida – 1 pinch
- Refined oil – 2 cupS
- Chana dal (chickpeas) – 1 cup (roasted)
- Red chilli powder – 2 Tsp
- Salt to taste
- Firstly, grind the roasted chana dal to a fine powder.
- Once done, take a large mixing bowl and combine rice flour and roasted chana dal powder, mix well
- Then add cumin seeds, asafoetida, red chilli powder, 1 Tbsp hot oil along with salt to taste in the rice and chana mixture, mix well all the ingredients with a little water and knead the dough well.
- Put the dough into a chakli maker, press it on a plate or a plastic cover. Heat oil in a kadhai on medium flame, once the oil is hot enough, gently drop chakli into the hot oil.
- Fry the chakli on medium flame from both sides until it turns golden brown.
- Once it done transfer it to a large serving plate.
- Serve once they cool down with your favourite BEVERAGES.