Ingredients for Cassata Recipe
- Strawberry ice cream – 1 cup
- Butterscotch ice cream – 1 cup
- Vanilla ice cream – 1 cup
- Chocolate sponge cake – 2 pieces (sliced horizontally 1×6 inch)
- Almonds – 2 Tbsp (chopped)
- Pistachios – 2 Tbsp (chopped)
- Cashewnuts – 2 Tbsp (chopped)
- Dark chocolate chips – 2 Tbsp
- Firstly keep one slice of sponge cake in a silicon loaf mould.
- Top Chocolate sponge cake with a layer of strawberry ice cream and freeze it for 10-15 minutes.
- Again top it with a layer of butterscotch ice cream and freeze it for 10-15 minutes.
- Take a piping bag fitted with a nozzle and fill it with vanilla ice cream and pipe on top of the butterscotch layer.
- Take a bowl and mix together almonds, pistachios, cashewnuts and chocolate chips init.
- Now sprinkle the chocolate chips mixture on top of the ice cream and again freeze it until it get set.
- Demould the cassata, cut into pieces and serve immediately.