Ingredients for Boondi Bhel
- Boondi – 1/2 cup
- Cornflakes – 1/4 cup
- Onion – 2 Tbsp (finely chopped)
- Cucumber – 2 Tbsp (finely chopped)
- Lemon juice – 1 Tbsp
- Tomato – 2 Tbsp (finely chopped)
- Chaat masala – 1/2 Tsp
- Salt to taste
- Take a large mixing bowl, add fresh boondi, cornflakes, chopped onion, tomato and cucumber.
- Toss them well and sprinkle some salt to taste.
- Also add chaat masala in the bowl and mix well.
- Now pour the lemon juice in it and mix well.
- Serve immediately with your favorite BEVERAGES.