Ingredients for Beer Chicken Tartar Recipe
Recipe Servings: 4
- Chicken supreme – 2 pieces
- Buttermilk – 4 Tbsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
For Tartar Sauce:
- Mayonnaise – 4 Tbsp
- Gherkins – 1 tsp
- Green olives – 1 tsp
- Shallots – 1 tsp
- Parsley – 1/2 tsp (For garnish)
- Corn flour – 3 Tbsp
- Refined flour – 1 Tbsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Baking Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Beer – 5 Tbsp
- Clean the chicken thoroughly and then dip into home-made buttermilk and salt for at least an hour.
- Keep it in the refrigerator at least for one hour at 4 degree Celsius.
- In the meantime, prepare the tartar sauce.
- Mix all the ingredients: mayonnaise, gherkin, green olives, shallot, salt and pepper.
- Now, mix all the ingredients for the batter. Be sure it isn’t too runny or it won’t stick to the chicken properly.
- Pull out marinated chicken from refrigerator, dip it in the batter dunk it into a hot fryer.
- Fry it till it turns golden in color & then take it out from fryer.
- Put it on paper towel to remove extra fat.
- Serve it hot with tartar sauce.
Tips: You can also use water in place of beer.