On occasion of Baahubali: The Beginning part one has completed two years.
Baahubali the Beginning Facts
- A new language has been created called KiliKil language. It has 748 words with set 40 grammar rules.
- Baahubali: The Beginning has set a Guinness World Record for the largest film poster ever at 50,000 sq ft in size.
- Actor Rana Daggubati, who portrayed the role of Bhallal Deva, gained 33 kgs for this movie. His code included eating 40 egg whites everyday.
- Baahubali shares the Vfx team with Hollywood film Jurassic world. Almost 600 vfx artists worked on the film franchise from 18 faculties around the world, led by the company Makuta and Firefly in Hyderabad.
- Every time there is violence against animals in the movie, an indication “C.G.I.” appears in the lower left corner of the screen. This is one of those rules the Indian censor board insists on, like the no-smoking and drinking alcohol warning.
- Baahubali has surpassed 300 in IMDB ratings. Celebrating the cinematic excellence of Baahubali, even IMDB bowed in reverence and ranked it 9.4 out of 10.
- It took the cast and crew 109 days to shoot the war sequence in Bahubali: The Beginning. Since the waterfall sequence was one of the most important scenes in the film, the filmmaker decided to do extensive recce and it was shot at three different locations.
- The cast and crew would shoot continuously for 24 hours. Most of the shoot happened in the Film City in Hyderabad.