Eight wives of Lord Krishna as listed by Bhagavata purana are:
According to the purana’s lord krishna has 8 wife’s (Ashtabharya) and 16,000 or 16,100 junior wives (Gopika’s/Gopis).
- Rukmini – Rukmini was the daughter of Bhishmaka, the King of Vidarbha.
- Satyabhama – Satyabhama’s was daughter of Satrajit, satrajit also owned a divine jewel called syamantaka.
- Jambavati– Jambavati is daughter of Jambavan.
- Kalindi – Kalindi is the daughter of god Surya and saranyu, she is also considered as the deity of river Yamuna.
- Mitravinda – Mitravinda was daughter of Jayasena, Rajadhidevi (Krishna’s aunt).
- Nagnajiti – Nagnajiti was the daughter of king Nagnajita of Kosala.
- Bhadra – bhadra was the daughter of Dhrishtaketu & Shrutakirti (Krishna’s aunt).
- Lakshmana – Lakshmana’s was the daughter of Brihatsena the King of Madra.