Top 10 National Parks in India
1. Corbett National Park, Uttarakhand
India’s first national park. It’s located around three hours from Nainital and seven hours from Delhi.
2. Ranthambore National Park, Rajasthan
Ranthambore is a fascinating blend of history and nature
3. Kanha National Park, Madhya Pradesh
Kanha National Park has the honor of providing the setting for Rudyard Kipling’s classic novel, The Jungle Book.
4. Pench National Park, Madhya Pradesh
Pench National Park gets its name from the river that runs through it, dividing it into east and west halves.
5. Bandhavgarh National Park, Madhya Pradesh
Bandhavgarh is best known for its spectacular setting, as well as having the highest concentration of tigers in any park in India.
6. Kaziranga National Park, Assam
Much of Kaziranga National Park consists of swamp and grasslands, making it the perfect habitat for the one-horned rhinoceros.
7. Sundarbans National Park, West Bengal
Sundarbans, one of the top tourist places in West Bengal, It’s spread over 54 islands and extends into neighboring Bangladesh.
8. Bandipur National Park, Karnataka
One of the most famous national parks in south India, Bandipur is part of the Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve.
9. Nagahole National Park, Karnataka
Nagahole is officially known as Rajiv Gandhi National Park and it’s also part of the Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve.
10. Mudumalai National Park, Tamil Nadu
Mudumalai National Park, not far from Ooty in the Nilgiri district of Tamil Nadu, shares its border with Kerala and Karnataka.