Ingredients For No Yeast Pizza Dough:
- Flour – 350g
- Baking powder – 2 ¾ Tsp
- Salt – 1 Tsp (or to taste)
- Oil – 1 Tbsp
- Water as required
- Additional toppings of your choice
- Pre heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
- Take a mixing bowl and mix the dry ingredients together init
- Now add the oil & 170ml of water then stir until it forms a smooth dough ball.
- You can also add some more water, the dough should be soft but not sticky.
- Finally knead it on a floured surface for 3-4 mins then roll into 2 balls, & then flatten out.
- Pizza dough is ready now add your favourite toppings and bake each on a baking sheet for 15 mins.