Chicken Hakka Noodles Recipe
- Boneless Chicken – 1 cup
- Egg – 2
- Hakka Noodles – 400 grams(boiled)
- Oil 2 tablespoons
- Ginger – 1 tablespoon(finely chopped)
- Garlic – 1 tablespoon(finely chopped)
- Vinegar – 2 tspn
- Onion 1 medium (chopped into thin long strips)
- Carrot – 1 small (chopped into thin long strips)
- Cabbage -1/4 small(shredded)
- Capsicum – 1 (chopped into thin long strips)
- Dark soy sauce – 1 tspn
- Spring onion- 3 stalks ( finely chopped )
- Red chilli powder to taste
- Garam masala powder to taste
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Lemon – 1 (wedges for garnishing)
- Fresh mint sprigs to garnish
Take a pan add ginger and garlic and sauté them for 2 minutes. Add eggs and fry for a min then add chicken pieces to the pan and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
Now add chilli powder, garam masala powder and vinegar in it.
Add onions, carrot, cabbage and capsicum mix well.
Add boiled noodles, dark soy sauce and mix well.
Now add chopped spring onion and mix well.
Now add salt and pepper according to taste
Transfer it to a serving bowl, garnish with lemon wedge and tomato sauce and serve hot.