Ingredients for Kashmiri Tea Recipe
- Water – 1 liter
- Sugar – 75 gm
- Cinnamon sticks – 20 gm
- Cardamom powder – 10 gm
- Kawata (Kashmiri green tea leaves) – 40 gm
- Almonds – 50 gm (finely chopped)
- Take a saucepan, boil the water with sugar, cinnamon stick and green cardamom powder for 5 mins.
- Then add the tea leaves and boil it on a medium flame for 2-3 mins.
- Turn off the flame and keep it aside by covering it with a lid and brew it for 3-4 mins.
- Strain the tea and pour into cups and add chopped almonds into each cup.
- Serve hot