The extravagances of its inhabitants and the charming natural landscapes of India are and always will be its main tourist attraction for all those people who are looking for new experiences and who are tired of it. Their culture and way of life are totally different from the West and this is very attractive for visitors who have chosen India as their main destination for their holidays. More and more people want to travel to India and as always, tourists will always seek to maximize their comfort and minimize expenses, for this, the Indian offers visitors spectacular accommodations and walks at very low cost.
Thanks to the diversity of environments, India offers excellent proposals to have a good time from the most expensive and sophisticated to the simplest and that fits in all pockets. Here I present you how to plan your holidays to take in under 10,000 Rupees in India.
Tips to take Holidays under 10,000 Rupees in India
- The mere fact of staying in some of the hotels in India can mean a great experience. The fabulous palaces of Marajás, the beautiful mansions of the millionaire merchants in Rajasthan, have been conditioned as inns full of charm and beauty without equal. There are also hostels that are places to stay with rooms that fulfil basic functions and can be shared or private. It’s all about correctly investigating which are the accommodations that are best suited to your spending capacity.
- It is advisable to avoid eating in the street as much as possible, really the variety of food on the street is not much and they are usually more expensive, also the food in restaurants is cheap and delicious and will always be cheaper if you go to the supermarket. and cook yourself.
- To move to nearby places it is best to rent a rickshaw for each diligence or for a full day depending on what you have planned for the day. If you need to travel longer distances the train will be your best option, these are convenient and economical. There are tours through temples and museums that are quite cheap, so you will avoid going astray and spending more than necessary.
- The secret to buying in India is to haggle, the sellers usually detect tourists to give them exaggerated prices taking advantage of them, for this I recommend you take your time and walk to know the place well, do not make faces that you do not know.
- Depending on your city of origin there are direct flights or with stopovers, obviously flights with stopovers are cheaper and if what you want is to know places I recommend you take these cheaper flights. The companies Jet Airways, Turkish Airlines and Qatar Airways are characteristically recommendable and offer good rates and services to travellers throughout the year.