Ingredients for raw banana fry with fewer ingredients
- Raw banana – 2 (peeled and cut into rounds)
- Chilli powder – 1 Tbsp
- Coriander powder – Tbsp
- Turmeric powder – a pinch
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Water as needed to boil raw bananas
- First, boil raw banana in water by adding some salt and turmeric powder. Drain them and keep it aside to cool.
- Take a small bowl and add chilli powder, coriander powder and salt mix them well and keep it aside.
- Heat oil on a non-stick tawa, spread boiled banana pieces and sprinkle the chilli powder mix on them.
- Fry both sides of banana by sprinkling chilli powder on it.
- While frying bananas you can add little more oil if needed.
- As they become little crunchy serve it on a serving plate.
- Serve hot with sambar rice.