Ingredients for dry fruit poothareku
- Rice paper – 3
- Jaggery – finely chopped or powdered
- Dry fruits (almonds and cashew nuts) – finely chopped
- Take the rice paper apply few drops of ghee on it, sprinkle some jaggery and chopped cashew nut and almonds on it. Ghee makes the rice paper a little softer and also it allows folding rice paper easily.
- Make 2-3 folds and spread some more ghee, jaggery and broken cashew nut and almonds.
- Make some more folds till it becomes in poothareku shape.
- Poothareku is ready to be served or packed.
- If you want to pack poothareku, Pack them in a plastic wrap and then transfer it into a box to be sent to homes or to shop. Use plastic wrapper so that it cannot be separated and also it is used for holding so that your hands do not get oily.