Ingredients For Crispy Herb Chicken Recipe:
Recipe Servings: 4
- Fresh breadcrumbs – 2 Cups
- Parmesan cheese – 1/3 Cup (grated)
- Lemon rind – 1 Tbsp (grated)
- Fresh Parsley leaves – 2 Tbsp (finely chopped)
- Garlic powder – 1 Tsp
- Plain flour – 1/2 Cup
- Egg – 1
- Milk – 1 Tbsp
- Chicken breast supremes – 550 Gram
- Vegetable oil for frying
For Ranch dressing:
- Mayonnaise – 1 Cup
- Sour cream – 1/2 Cup
- Fresh Chives – 1/2 Tsp (dried if fresh not available)
- Fresh Parsley – 1/2 Tsp (dried if fresh not available)
- Garlic – 4-6 cloves
- Onion – 1/2 Medium (optional)
- Ground Black Pepper – 1/4 Tsp
- Salt to taste
- Take a big plate and combine breadcrumbs, parmesan, lemon rind, and parsley & garlic powder
- Season it with some salt and pepper.
- Place flour on a plate.
- Take a bowl and whisk egg and milk together in it.
- Coat 1 chicken piece in the flour, shaking off the excess then dip it in egg mixture, then Coat in breadcrumb mixture. Place it on a separate plate.
- Repeat with remaining chicken pieces, flour, egg mixture and breadcrumb mixture.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium flame.
- Fry chicken pieces in batches, for 4 – 5 minutes each side or until it become golden and cooked through.
- Transfer the chicken pieces on a plate lined with paper towel to drain.
- Serve hot with a Ranch Dip.
For Preparing Ranch Dip follow this method:
- Firstly finely chop the garlic cloves, onions, chives & parsley. Mix well to the mayonnaise. Then add the sour cream
- Now add some salt to taste and also add pepper.
- Check for salt and refrigerate it for few minutes.
- Take it out from the refrigerator before at the time of serving your chicken.