Ingredients for Bhel Puri Recipe
- Puffed rice – 1 1/2 cup
- Chaat masala – 1/2 Tsp
- Salt to taste
- Green chilli – 4 (chopped)
- Deggi Chilli – 1/2 Tsp
- Coriander powder – 1/4 Tsp
Ingredients for Garnishing
- Coriander leaves – 1/4 cup (finely chopped)
- Roasted peanuts – 4 Tbsp
- Ginger – 1 piece (cut into strips)
- Lime juice – 2 Tbsp
- Cucumber – 1 small (chopped)
Ingredients for Main Dish
- Tomato – 1/2 cup (chopped)
- Potato – 1/2 cup (boiled, peeled, cubed)
- Green chutney – 6 Tbsp (made of coriander and mint)
- Papdi – 1/2 cup
- Onion – 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Tamarind chutney – 6 Tbsp
- Sev – 1/2 cup
- Take a large bowl mix the puffed rice, tomatoes, onions and cube potatoes and mix them well.
- Now mix the green chillies, tamarind chutney, green chutney, chaat masala and deggi chilli, and stir well.
- Lightly crush the papad and add it in the bowl.
- Now, add the sev and the remaining all ingredients, and mix them well.
- Finally garnish Bhel puri with chopped coriander leaves, cucumber, roasted peanuts, ginger slices, and lemon juice.
- Serve it immediately.