Ingredients for Aloo tikki Recipe
- Potato – 2 cup (parboiled, peeled and smashed)
- Peas – 1 cup (parboiled and crushed)
- Coriander leaves – 2 Tbsp (finely chopped)
- Chilli powder – 1 Tsp
- Breadcrumbs – 4 Tbsp
- Refined oil – 8 Tbsp
- Chaat masala powder – 2 Tsp
- Corn flour – 4 Tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Take a bowl and add potatoes, peas, coriander leaves, chaat masala, chili powder, corn flour, and salt. Mix well.
- Once done, divide the mixture into 12 equal rounds and shape each portion into a tikki.
- Now, coat the aloo tikkis with breadcrumbs on all sides by rolling it in the breadcrumbs filled plate.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame and shallow fry the tikkis, till both sides are golden brown.
- Transfer the Aloo Tikkis on tissues to absorb the excess oil.
- Place the Aloo Tikkis on a serving plate and serve it with tomato ketchup or green chutney.