2. ETHIPOTHALA FALLS, ANDHRA PRADESH
The falls is a 70 ft-high river cascade, The waterfall is a combination of three streams Chandravanka Vagu, Nakkala Vagu and Tummala Vagu. situated in Guntur district.
3. JOG FALLS, KARNATAKA
5. SILVER CASCADE (NILGIRIS WATERFALL), KODAIKANAL, TAMIL NADU.
The out flow from the Kodaikanal Lake is what forms this 180 ft waterfall called the Silver Cascade. It is around 8 km before Kodaikanal.
6. ABBEY FALLS, COORG, KARNATAKA
Abbey falls is Located 268 km from Bangalore. With a fall of around 70 ft, they provide some amazing views.
10. SARKARPATHY, POLLACHI, TAMIL NADU
Sarkarpathy is around 35 km away from Pollachi, and these falls provide a wonderful relief for trekkers and tourists in the area.
11. IRUPU FALLS, COORG, KARNATAKA
The Irupu Falls are located in the Brahmagiri Range in Karnataka, At a height of around 170 ft.
12. MEENMUTTY (KALLAR) WATERFALLS, KERALA
The Kallar Waterfalls are located around 35 km from the city of Thiruvananthapuram. People need to trek around 1.5 km to visit these falls.